INFORMATION PAGES

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Excellent Mercy of the Creator

Bow down Your ear O Lord, hear me, for I am poor and needy
Preserve my life; for I am holy - YOU are my God
Save Your servant who trusts in You!

Be merciful to me O Lord, for I cry to You all day long
Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You O Lord I lift up my soul
for You Lord are good and ready to forgive
and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

Give ear O Lord to my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications
In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me
Among the gods there is none like You, O Lord
Nor are there any works like Your works.

All nations whom You have made shall come and worship before You O Lord
and shall glorify Your name.  For You are great and do wondrous things;
YOU ALONE ARE GOD.

Teach me Your way O Lord; I will walk in Your truth
Unite my heart to fear Your name forevermore
For great is Your mercy toward me
and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

O God, the proud have risen against me
and a violent mob have sought my life
and have not set You before them.
But You O Lord are a God full of compassion; and gracious, 
longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.

Oh turn to me and have mercy on me!
Give Your strength to Your servant and save the child of Your maidservant
Show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it and be ashamed

because You, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me

Psalm 86 - a cry to the Lord our God, our Creator, to remember us in our troubles and
to save us out of those troubles.  May you be encouraged today, knowing for a certainty that the Lord, God of all creation, is FOR you and ON YOUR SIDE!  Seek Him, trust Him and walk in His ways and see YOUR  SALVATION today!

Lord in Heaven, May each soul who reads these words be comforted in the knowledge of Your Love for them, and be strengthened by Your Holy Spirit working in them, reaping blessing in their lives and situations and bringing Glory to Your name, I ask and pray in the name of Jesus our Savior, AMEN!

No comments: