INFORMATION PAGES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

STAND

S - staying put no matter the cost or circumstances, until God Himself moves us on!
T - Trusting His Word and His character, not what our eyes see and our ears hear!
A - attitude kept firmly in line with TRUTH!
N - No weapon formed against me is able to prevail or MOVE me from His WILL for me!
D - determined to follow Him and obey Him

Oh, there's LOTS of other things we can put in here, these are just a few that jumped into my mind this morning. What would YOURS be? (Ephesians 6:13-14)

2 comments:

Turn the Tide Ministry said...

We would love to see how others would fill out this acronym! Email us or post your comment here!

Cherie Kaye Golladay said...

Love this!! very much!! God bless you & your ministry!

I have learned in my journey called life is God can make something beautiful out of even the worst situations! To worship God in times of adversity: Trust Him to work in all our circumstances for our good, then we should give Him thanks in all circunstances.