INFORMATION PAGES

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Auto...what?!?!!?

Automagically.  Someone used that word to me recently, and instantly I thought to myself "Yea, that's how people wish it went with change."  Change is vital to the continuation of growth - yet we resist change at every, well, point of change!

We want it to happen instantly, we want it to happen without our even noticing it.  We want it to happen

                                                       AUTOMAGICALLY!

No thought or effort on our part, no uncomfortable moments as change takes place.  Just press a button or wave a wand and presto zesto! we are AUTOMAGICALLY changed into New Creations in Christ, who speak perfectly, act perfectly, assess situations perfectly and never have a misstep, misspoken word, difficult emotional reaction.  We are just CHANGED.

But.... it just doesn't work that way.  When I push certain buttons on my computer it works that way.  When I program my phone correctly, it seems to work that way.  When I hit the magic buttons on the remote control it's all PRESTO CHANGO with no effort from me!

But alas, the human being, though we are the most complicated computer ever invented, we have no magic chango button.  Only the difficult work of change brings about change.

These ideas and other practical applications of Biblical truth are coming your way ON VIDEO!   For us, this is a change!  After lots of prayer and thought and prompting from others, we've decided to begin "vlogging" I believe its called.  Instead of writing out these blogs, we'll video 15 - 20 minute segments, sharing encouraging words of Gods principles found in His matchless word. 

We'll video these segments, and then they will AUTOMAGICALLY appear here instead of the written word!  You can watch instead of read!  This is amazing!  Tell all your friends!!  I may still write some stuff in between, because I really like to write things, but every Sunday, we'll AUTOMAGICALLY post a video sharing something we hope you're going to find useful as you grow and #AUTOMAGICALLY change in Christ!

God bless you!  We'll see you (or rather, you'll see us) on Sunday beginning April 1st - and that's no joke!  We aren't fooling!

Sign up now to #AUTOMAGICALLY receive these updates in your email inbox!
Be sure to tell your friends.

LIVE DELIBERATELY * LOVE DELIBERATELY

No comments: