INFORMATION PAGES

Sunday, December 9, 2012

NEVER VOID

As I was raising my children I found myself repeating to them numerous times and through many different circumstances these words; The only way you can lose is if you QUIT!
Those words sometimes feel like they are coming back to haunt me, especially when I am dealing with a seemingly impossible situation and it doesn't look like its going to go well, or at least not the way I think it should go.
And then God, in His infinite grace, lets me see a glimpse of what He is doing, always far greater than my thought or ability, and I'm so glad I take my own advice. NEVER QUIT! Gods word NEVER comes back void.  His word NEVER FAILS!

 A soul I was pretty much giving up on ever receiving the truth, God just opened a door to their heart.  NEVER QUIT.  YOU'LL NEVER LOSE BECAUSE GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE !

No comments: