INFORMATION PAGES

Thursday, November 28, 2013

A THANKFILLED DAY

Traditional Turkey with all the trimmings
Decked out for the Holiday Meal
Speaking out loud all that you are thankful for does many positive things.

  1. It instantly reduces your stress levels
  2. It lowers your blood pressure
  3. It inspires a natural smile, which lights your entire face up
  4. It steadies your heartbeat
  5. It leaves you with a general sense of well being

I am so very thankful for each and every soul God has allowed us the privilege
to share the gospel with, lead to a saving knowledge of Christ, disciple to maturity,
invite into fellowship with the Body and get to know personally.

I'm thankful for His peace as I struggle with life's difficulties
I'm thankful for friends who help carry the burdens
I'm thankful for family who accept me as I am
I'm thankful for opportunities to know Him more intimately
I'm thankful for my husband (I'd need a lot of pages to fill that in! and he tells me
to add he is thankful for his beautiful wife)
I'm thankful for the forgiveness I've received which enables me to forgive others

May you find yourself smiling uncontrollably and laughing right out loud with the JOY OF THE LORD this Day of Thanks Holiday!

No comments: