INFORMATION PAGES

Monday, December 13, 2010

God in the details...

For anyone who does not think, know, BELIEVE that GOD IS... and that He cares about the small details of our lives, chew on this...
yesterday, my husband pulled out our winter clothes from the storage in the back of our RV - and most of our things were just fine, except a bag full of my winter tops! All ruined, all mildewed!!!

Boo hoo!! Never said a word to anyone!! Today, my Mom said to me just as I was getting ready to leave after taking her to her Dr.s appointment, hey, I have something for you! Guess what it was? In all the colors of the rainbow, my size and my style!! YEP! HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD WHO PROVIDES ALL OUR NEED!!!

Thank you my Loving Jesus!

Do you have an encouraging story of Gods provision? PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US!

No comments: