INFORMATION PAGES

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tide Turning Tale

A Grand and Glorious ALLELUJAH to God our King and hearty good morning to all!  How awesome is the Lord our God?  How good is Jesus our Savior who called us out of darkness into the bright and shining light of His love?  He is as Awesome as Awesome is and as good as good can be - far above all our thought and ability to comprehend!

Some days it may seem hard to praise Him, like when things are not going "your" way, when times are difficult and perhaps He seems far from you.  Those are the times it is near to impossible to see that the JOY of the LORD is our strength, that we can and should praise Him in the midst of our pains and trials and tribulations.  Just like a smile can literally change the attitude of your heart, so praise to the Lord can literally change your world.

Today, as the political storms rage around us, as personal tragedy unfolds, as intimate pain engulfs some
WE PRAISE THE LORD GOD ON HIGH FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!  LORD WITH MY LIPS I DECLARE YOUR MAJESTY IN ALL THE EARTH AND YOUR GLORY IN ALL THE HEAVENS.  I DANCE BEFORE YOU IN ABANDONED JOY THAT YOU ARE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS. I BOW BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOODNESS THAT ALWAYS IS, YOUR MERCY THAT I DON'T DESERVE, YOUR BLESSINGS THAT OVERTAKE ME EVEN WHEN I TURN AWAY FROM THEM AND I GIVE YOU PRAISE!

6 comments:

Krebsangel said...

Thank you for an awesome prayer to start my Lord! I praise together with you.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Praise Him in all things...Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful message and beautiful photo! Love you guys!

Laura C

Turn the Tide Ministry said...

My heart overflows with gratitude to my redeeming Savior. Thank you for sharing.

Turn the Tide Ministry said...

We praise Him with you for He alone is worthy. BLESSED you responded.

Turn the Tide Ministry said...

Thanks. Love you all. Picture is from the beach @ sunrise in FL.