INFORMATION PAGES

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Marketing the Creator

Part of my life is involved in the marketing field. There are a few certain truths that rule in that realm:

  • Client/Customer Testimonies inspire new clients and customers
  • Always give examples to strengthen your claims
  • Unexpected and unusual is GOOD, it stands out and grabs attention
  • Repetition is important; it takes 5-7 touches before you are remembered
Applying these principles, I decided to take a look at how the Creator of the universe and inventor of all principles might be doing in this area. (I am not irreverent, but I am fully convinced our God has a marvelous sense of humor or none of us would have one either.  Laughter does good like a medicine, Proverbs 17:22) 

Client/Customer Testimonies:

King David the Psalmist;  Psalm 23  The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want

Apostle Paul - Philippians 4:19 My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in Glory!

Always give examples:

God takes weakness and turns it to strong faith:

Peter the Disciple:  Matthew 16:23 "Get thee behind me Satan!"  Matthew 16:18  "thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it"

Mighty Men of David: I Samuel 22: 2  "everyone who was in distress, everyone who was in debt and everyone who was discontented gathered to him (David) so he became Captain over them"
II Samuel 10:7 "and when David heard of it he sent Joab and all the host of the MIGHTY MEN"
(these were the same men who from 22:2!)

Unexpected is GOOD:

Parting the Red Sea: Exodus 14: 14-16  "...but life up your arm and stretch it over the Sea and divide it and the children of Israel  shall go on dry land through the midst of the sea.."

A talking Donkey:  A man of God who was not paying attention to the Lord and was acting in disobedience to God is corrected by his own donkey!  NUMBERS 22:28 - 30 The Lord opened the mouth of the Donkey and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to thee that you have smitten me these three times?" 

Repetition:

Do not fear, be courageous, I am the Lord your God, I will be with you always

Genesis 26:24 -  Fear not, I am with thee and will bless thee
Joshua 1:9 -  Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee wherever thou goest
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God, I will strengthen you...

In every area of life, our God prevails.  Even in the marketing department!  There is no need, then, for us to separate the parts and pieces of our lives!  Our God fills all in all.  Enjoy life in ALL the abundance our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ came to make available to us.

No comments: