INFORMATION PAGES

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Morning Prayer

Father in heaven I cry out to you, the God who changes the hearts of man, the God who delivers our souls from eternal darkness and death into eternal life through Jesus Christ. Help me Lord, to walk in the light of your truth, help me Lord, to live my life in the light of your truth.

I am so very grateful to you Lord, that all my sin I have confessed to you, and all my sin you have forgiven me! The blood of Jesus covers me, and has washed me clean and delivered me from the consequence of my sin and has cleansed me of all unrighteousness, that I can walk in fellowship with my Creator!

Holy Spirit show me the way that is right in the sight of my God, for my feet to bring me into the fullness of the will of God, and into the blessings of walking in fellowship with Him, and into the covering of His Almighty grace that covers the multitude of my sin.

Keep my feet on the path of His love and mercy! Every day, Holy Spirit lead and guide me, that I will be the ambassador for Christ,  be that new creation in Christ, living out the life of a blood bought child of the living God!

As I walk through my day today father, I pray the precious words of eternal life would fall from my lips into the ears and the hearts of the lost and the wandering, that they would share in the joy and the fellowship of your children! That your desire, which is that all would be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth, would be fulfilled one soul at a time, through the words that I speak and the actions that I take, that the name of my God would be honored and glorified, in the name of Jesus the Son, alleluia and amen!


No comments: