INFORMATION PAGES

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Revival, Awakening, RENEWAL!



Oh Lord God I lift my voice in supplication before your throne of grace and seek your help and your strength and your guidance for this day! Father I come before you humbled by your mercy toward us and exceedingly grateful that we are clothed in your righteousness, having been washed by the blood of the Savior and cleansed by your love!

Lord I lift my voice with confident trust that you not only hear my prayers but that you have already made provision for the answers to be received! The voices of wickedness are raised in violence against your truth! The sound of them pounds in our ears and causes palpitation in our hearts, yet I bow in full confidence before you, knowing that the shield of faith will indeed extinguish every fiery dart of my enemy! The shield of faith will quiet every violent noise!

The helmet of salvation, firm upon my head, assures me of my everlasting life with Christ! My feet are shod with the gospel of peace, the precious word of truth surrounding me, assuring me that the promises of God are mine and will indeed come to pass! I praise you Lord for your truth that binds me in hope of deliverance now and eternal life!

Let my eyes stay fixed on the joy of my salvation in Christ Jesus, but I will find strength in all my places of weakness! Keep my heart bathed in the word of truth but lifts me up and holds me steady through every storm! Secure my trust in the steadfast righteousness, holiness and love of God my creator! Let all the world fall to the deceit and destruction of the enemy, but let the heart and soul and mind of the followers of Christ be held steady and firm and hopeful in the everlasting life to come! Let those that will hear and receive the truth of the Lord be saved from the wicked darkness of this world! Let all who cry on the name of Jesus find peace and solace and help and strength and wisdom and guidance and hope in Him!

No matter the plans of the enemy to trip us up and cause us to fall, thank you God that your hand steadies us and your truth holds us firm and your supernatural power delivers us from all the traps and schemes and deceits of the enemy of our souls!

Help us to put aside the sinful desire of our flesh and to put on the mind of Christ and to be obedient to the truth you have given to us and to boldly share that truth with others, that salvation and awakening and true revival would sweep our world with a cleansing breath of deliverance and healing and fresh hope in the God of all creation and in the sacrifice if His Son Jesus that redeems!

Awaken your people to rise up in your name and be witnesses to Christ and ambassadors of your reconciliation to this world! Revive the dead in sin to new life in Christ Jesus! Cleanse the body of Christ of all spot and blemish to your glory and honor! I thank you father for the power of the Holy Spirit to do a mighty work of supernatural blessing on this earth now in this time of need, drawing souls to salvation and strengthening the people of God to awaken to your glory and majesty and power and might! I ask and pray your miracles, your signs and your wonders be renewed and refreshed on this earth in Jesus name, amen.

No comments: